Friday, September 4, 2009

to do list - crafts

Ok, so I've been home almost 12 weeks now and only now have I begun to delve into the arts and crafts that I have so long wanted to do. Yes, I wait until two weeks before I go back to work to start this stuff, but it is only now that we are on a semi - consistent routine that allows me to do these things. I'm hoping that even when returning to work (maybe not those first two weeks) that I will be able to continue. I find myself much more accountable when things are in print and I can check them off:) So here is my list of things to do (please don't give me those evil eyes, because yes I am THAT far behind)

Ribbon Blanket for Kate ( in progress)

Textured Ribbon Blanket for Kate

Textured Ribbon Blanket for Luke

Kate's Scrapbook

Luke's Scrapbook

Pillowcase dresses for Kate

burp cloths for Luke

photobooks - Kate 1, Kate 2, start Luke 1

learn to use photoshop

learn how to better use my camera

make new bows for Kate

finalize first year in Kate's baby book (pictures are all that is missing)

keep up on Luke's pictures in his baby book

make Paul a photo gift for our anniversary

make some Christmas gifts (we'll be generic since some of you may be reading this)

Ok, so I think that is enough to keep me busy:) We'll see how long it takes me to work through this list and of course I'm sure I will be adding as I come across 'things I must try' :)



well...off I go to work on that blanket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment