Tuesday, July 28, 2009

sand, sun, and family fun!

ol' blue eyes...she's gonna be a heart breaker:)

Kate and Abby - the prettiest girls on the beach!!!


Kate and Abby taking a walk...aren't they too cute? the girls had a really great time together, I wish we lived closer, these two would be a team:)

On Thursday morning we took a dolphin cruise in Mobile Bay -money well spent!! We saw the most amazing dolphin show possible! Of course this is how Luke and Elmo spent the ride - they figured they had lots of years left to check out the dolphins:)

Abby and Kate on the dolphin cruise, although they don't seem too enthused here, the girls had a great time. It was so much fun to watch their reactions - they were clapping and cheering and of course, talking to the dolphins:)

Kate doing some dolphin watching - I'm telling you, this was so awesome...can't wait to go again

the Harper girls go dolphin cruising
how beautiful is this? it was absolutely amazing, it was like you could almost reach out and touch them
Katiebug never got overly excited about being on the boat but really seemed to enjoy the dolphins
ready for hollywood don't ya think?
we tried for a beachy photo shoot because we had such beautiful scenery...but,being a typical toddler Kate wasn't exactly into doing what I wanted but I did get some good photos

Kate had a blast playing with the tall grass blowing in the wind
my baby's tootsies in the sand...this is one of my favorites!

isn't our babygirl pretty?:) I love her eyes!
wandering toward the sea...she still doesn't care for the gulf waters

Luke, Nana, Kate, Mama, and you!:)

headed to the pool...it only took one time in to know that my baby was gonna be a fish

she was all smiles the entire time she was in the water and amazingly she didn't mind wearing her floaties.

here I come, Brittie! she wore us all out with her jumping...jump, out, jump, out - but she never got tired!

chillin' with mama, watching the activities

Luke chilling in his seat at the pool - he had his own little cabana made, he had it made in the shade :)


On Wednesday, July 22 the kiddos and I packed up and went down to Gulf Shores to meet the Yankees:) We looked like we were packed for a week, but I assure you, I tried to pack 'lightly' as I knew we would be gone but three days - but if you haven't tried going out of town with two small children lately you don't know what it entails - there is no 'lightly' with these two:) But we made it and it was an absolutely wonderful time. The only thing missing was Paul - but one of us has to work, right? Thanks to everyone for such a wonderful vacation and thanks for letting us crash and crowd in! Can't wait till our next adventure! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment