ok, so isn't he just adorable? I know I'm a little biased and in love but hey what can I say? I've got two cute kids and I'm loving every minute with them. I must say that life has changed dramatically since Luke's arrival and we are all trying to adjust and survive. At this point we are all just happy to wake up in one piece every morning:) It's a blessing and I feel so incredibly lucky to be going through this experience
Thursday, July 16, 2009
my sweet little boy
ok, so isn't he just adorable? I know I'm a little biased and in love but hey what can I say? I've got two cute kids and I'm loving every minute with them. I must say that life has changed dramatically since Luke's arrival and we are all trying to adjust and survive. At this point we are all just happy to wake up in one piece every morning:) It's a blessing and I feel so incredibly lucky to be going through this experience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment