Wednesday, July 22, 2009

seems like yesterday







Well here we are - Luke's a month old! A whole month has passed since my sweet baby boy joined us. While I have enjoyed every minute of it, it is really hard for me to believe it has been one month.


It seems like just yesterday I was making that 3 am call to the labor and delivery ward telling them we were on our way.

It seems like just yesterday that Luke decided that it was time to meet the world - and came out to do so practically on his own ( I swear I had nothing to do with it:)

It seems like just yesterday I was bundling him in the way too big yellow gown with the bluebird on it that his daddy and sister also wore, to bring him home from the hospital.

Of course, it also seems like just yesterday that Paul and I were sitting in the IHOP in Denham Springs on that chilly October morning eating breakfast without children only to eat breakfast the next morning with a beautiful baby girl lying next to me.

My how time flies but every minute has been a treasure.
To celebrate Luke's month anniversary we are heading to the beach!! - just wish daddy could come with us
Happy one month Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment