skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
lovin' every moment
Thursday, February 25, 2010
ain't it funny?
When I first saw this image out of the camera, I wasn't too thrilled about it, but the more I look at it the more I love it. Funny how the things we toss aside at first sometimes come back to be some of our favorites.
1 comment:
Sarah Craig
March 4, 2010 at 1:04 PM
i ADORE this one!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(13)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(8)
Reagan Elizabeth
ain't it funny?
my little artist
here goes nothing...
squeaky clean!
Look Out World...
Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Mardi Gras!
go team!
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(33)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(8)
Labels
deep thoughts
(1)
family
(4)
friends
(1)
kate
(25)
luke
(13)
oh the joys
(3)
photography
(1)
projects
(1)
vacation
(1)
Melody
View my complete profile
i ADORE this one!
ReplyDelete