Sunday, February 7, 2010 - the day that will forever be remembered by all Saints fans - the first appearance of the black and gold in the Superbowl. I, for one, am totally psyched! so much so that I made these shirts for Kate and Luke to don in support of our Saints on the big day! WHO DAT?!
and no matter the outcome (although I have total faith that we will walk away victorious) we are so proud of this year's team for all of their hardwork and dedication!
GEAUX SAINTS!!!
oh yeah, and we are in the middle of Mardi Gras- is there a better time to be living in South Louisiana? :)

WHO DAT!!!! we did it! way to go boys! The New Orleans Saints wrote another chapter in their history book on Sunday, February 7, 2010 when, in their very first appearance in the Superbowl - they won!! 31-17 over the Indianapolis Colts! Oh Happy Day! What a great time for our state! (at least those of us who are football fans! :) )
ReplyDelete