You know how in the movies when a girl has been dumped, had a fight with her best friend, gotten fired, or just plain had a bad day, you find her sitting on the couch with a pint of good ol' ice cream? well let's just say I know why - because it works. There's something about sitting alone in the peace and quiet with you and ice cream to make you feel a little better.
My day wasn't so bad. In fact most of it was great, but things took a bit of a backswing when it came bed time. Let's just say after an hour and a half of working to get these kids to sleep I finally succeeded and now I'm unwinding with my ice cream. I could drone on with details of the evening but I won't, I'll just say - if you ever have that bad day - try ice cream - it works:)
Now it's time to put mama to sleep - and I can assure you it won't take an hour and a half!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment