Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Potty training 101

Elmo panties (7 pair) - CHECK

potty chart - CHECK

stickers - CHECK

pint sized potty - CHECK

toilet paper - CHECK

milk for encouragement - CHECK

(willing) toddler participant - CHECK
(she looks willing huh?:)

The end result we hope for!
of course this is not where we went this morning. Yes she did manage to pee pee on the potty but only after I took the potty in the living room - but she went. I wish I could say she went on it all day. To this point she has peed three times today, once on the potty, twice on the floor (both times in route to said potty, so a little progress) and she managed to bring me her dirty diaper (in hand) after having made it that way - however we did not manage to get a hand ful of the 'prize' today:)




And our next adventure!
telling nu-nu, bye bye!)
stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment