Thursday, August 13, 2009
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Ok so I was always one who respected my parents. I understood the sacrifices they made for me and the hard work they endured to provide for me and make sure life was good, or at least I thought I did. Not until I became a parent did I understand and not until recently when I became a parent of two did I really begin to understand exactly what it was that they went through. And as a person who loves her eight hours, I can now fully comprehend how mama made it on much less - she had to or how else could she get anything done? Therefore as I sit here with my nice cold glass of wine, I raise it and say thanks to my mama and daddy, I now truly appreciate them and love yhem more than I could ever express. I can only hope to do as good of a job and have my kids regard me in this very same way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment