Monday, August 3, 2009

Little Mama

so I'm sitting in the recliner, feeding Luke and I look up to see Kate going to get the 'mini boppy' that goes with the activity mat. Well this is nothing new, sometimes she gets it and lays on it or hands it to me to use if I don't have the big boppy on my lap (which I did not at this time). However, she didn't do either of the above. She grabbed her baby doll, sat in her rocking chair and proceeded to place her pillow in her lap, lay her baby on it ,and start rocking baby. Is this not the sweetest thing? I'm telling you this child doesn't miss a beat. She loves to do everything you do (hence the painted toe nails she also has, which on every other occasion I attempted to do this she wouldn't let me, but when I painted mine, she had to have hers done as well.) Boy, do I love this kid:)

making sure baby is just right

rocking baby

( excuse her mess, she played hard today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment