Yesterday, August 22, Luke turned two months old. It was a beautiful day so we were able to spend some time outside. Uncle Scott came over and cooked some awesome ribs for lunch and then Grandma came over to stay with Kate and Luke while Paul and I had our first adult night out in quite some time. We went to see Wayne Toups at Fred's and although I had a good time I was ready to see my babies when we got home:)
We went last Thursday for Luke's two month check up. He's a growing boy! He now weighs 10 lbs 1 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long. Doc says he's a "little guy" but not to worry he still has plenty of time to grow:) He got his vaccinations - 3 shots and one oral - and of course it was rough - I know they say its worse for me than him but that poor little cry and the look of pain told me that it wasn't exactly easy for him but lunch with daddy seemed to perk him up:) He ran a very mild fever Friday so I gave him a little more Tylenol but for the most part he handled them well.
We are still ok with me adding dairy but she wants me to hold off on peanuts and seafood/fish for a while longer (and of course I'm craving me a reese's peanut butter cup and some Middendorf's fried catfish - not together of course) Oh well anything my baby boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment